Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Cable Complaint Form

  1. The Rainier Communications Commission (RCC) will look into issues that cannot be resolved with the cable provider. We suggest you contact your cable provider first. If your complaint is unable to be resolved, you can call us at (253) 798-8707 or complete the form below with your information. Your cable complaint will then go on record and the cable provider will be officially notified. You will receive a copy of the formal complaint which will be sent on to the cable company with a request that they respond to you.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.